Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday in France















It started out slow, what with being all bleary eyed, trying to conquer this blog thing. Aicha woke me bright and chipper with her announcement of what I had to do how fast to be in line with THE PLAN; I was not at my sweetest. But EN knew there would be time for all, including painting








and writing the blog captions,
















and Tata Khaldia wouldn't be home until after 2,




so time for a walk to the school park,

















purchase some patisserie and walk it's pyramid
package to the seine:



THE PLAN is to do a little shopping.


I don't think little is in the Parisian vocabulary

This is at Lafayette Place at Opera: French for shopping mall

It's 1:30. More of this glorious day tomorrow

bon nuit













No comments:

Post a Comment